Let Cycle Transfer take the hassle and stress out of getting your bike to and from Aix-en-Provence!
- For the price listed above we will collect your bike, fully assembled, from your nominated address and transport it overland to your event accommodation in Aix-en-Provence (within 5 miles of registration).
- After your event we either collect your bike from near the finish or from your event accommodation, you decide which is more convenient.
- Bikes are normally collected the weekend before and returned the weekend after your event.
- A small kit bag (5kgs) can be transported with your bike for a an additional charge. This can be selected above with your collection options.
- Race wheels, in appropriate wheel bags, can be transported with your bike free of charge (see T’s and C’s for requirements).
Bike Protection = Peace of Mind
- When your bike is collected it will be placed in a Cycle Transfer heavy duty polybag to protect it from coming in contact with other bikes during transit.
- As bikes are loaded onto the vehicle they are further protected by removals blankets to ensure no possible damage can occur.
- We do not remove wheels or make any adjustments to your bike set-up.
- Whilst in our care bikes are fully insured up to a maximum value of £5000 (additional insurance is available upon request).