Let Cycle Transfer take the hassle and stress out of getting your bike to and from your event!
- For the price listed above we will collect your bike, fully assembled, from your nominated address and transport it overland to Land's End event camp.
- We will place your bike in the secure racking area, according to your race number (which should be attached to your bike), the day before the event start.
- Bikes are normally collected the weekend before your event.
- On completion of the event we will collect your bike, fully assembled, from near the finish area in John O'Groats and transport it to your nominated address.
- We will be parked near the finish area and you will need to bring your bike to us to prepare it for packing and loading onto our vehicles.
- When you bring your bike to us we will re-confirm the return delivery day and time.
- Bikes are normally returned by the weekend after your event.
- For more information please read the Terms & Conditions on our website.
Bike Protection = Peace of Mind
- When your bike is collected it will be placed in a Cycle Transfer heavy duty polybag to protect it from coming in contact with other bikes during transit.
- As bikes are loaded onto the vehicle they are further protected by removals blankets to ensure no possible damage can occur.
- We do not remove wheels or make any adjustments to your bike set-up.
- Whilst in our care bikes are fully insured up to a maximum value of £10,000 (additional insurance may be available upon request).